Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Morning lights shine brighter

I woke up this morning feeling better, feeling ok.  I read last night's entry, and it is pretty melodramatic.  I'm not really too happy with it, and I am thinking about taking it down.  Might be a violation of the "spirit" of this blog experiment I'm trying, but I refuse to be a bitch.  Especially for any amount of time past the original emotion.  In today's clarifying perspective, I see I wasn't really attracted to her enough.  I was just being impetuous and foolish.  Not my style, not my form, not me.  That, plus my mental turmoil made it difficult to get it up, and once it was at 75 % or so, made it difficult to maintain.  Still a bad decision.  I just need to get a girl that I like being around, that I can screw around with, and not make it a big deal.  Kind of a sentimental friends with benefits arrangement?

Who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment