Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lame car/sex reference story time: Can you handle a stick

Everybody that has had a good time with someone in a Biblical sense has probably had to navigate steering wheel and center console.  Broad, sweeping generalizations in mind, Ms. Inconspicuous  inspired me to recall my most indulgent car ride.  I was a junior in high school, involved in a few extracurricular activities that I shared with Priscilla.  She was dating another member of these activities, a young closet case gay guy.  Everyone knew he was gay, he just hadn't revealed his fondness for playing catch yet.  Priscilla was in need of some sticky loving, and I suggested in semi-jest that she buy a dildo.  Her response was warm, and I thought it would be fun to push her to see how far it would go.  Eventually I figured out she wasn't joking, and she wanted to go get one.  Not wanting her to embark on such an adult journey alone, and seeing as how I was so experienced myself,  I promised to accompany her to the nearest retailer. 
The day came, we went to the store, and I was amazed at what I saw when I went in.  Sex shops are wild, especially for a Midwestern kid who had spent the first 14 years of his life baptized in the beautiful sexual honesty of a Protestant church.  A whole wall of cocks and knobbers, hehe sounds like cops and robbers, along with the shelves of clothing and videos assailed my eyes as I took all of the debauchery in!  I think the best part were the condoms and penis-shaped gag gifts.  Something penis shaped used as a gag gift?  I love that shit. 
It took Priscilla about 30 minutes to pick out the one she wanted, while I spent the rest of the time giggling like a high school boy at the hilarity of a penis pump demonstration video being played.  She called me over to ask my input on which one I thought was best.  If anyone else realizes the issue with this, I'm glad I'm not alone.  She made her purchase, and took her military-grade-plastic encased phallus, along with a 76 inch toy, back to her car. 
The sexual flirting that had taken place up to the point of getting back in the car was playful, cute, silly even.  Door shut, music down, it's biznass time.  Palpable tension in the air, and that awkward we-just-came-out-of-a-sex-shop silence enveloped us.  We've all been there-- two high school kids in the car trying to decide who the hell is going to put the included Double A duracells in the toy.  It's a pretty common thing. What isn't common is, after removing the Joe Cocker from his wrapping and providing it with current, my sudden notice of how savvy she had been.  "She's wearing a skirt," my mind recognized.  As she started to drive, her hands found their way to my trousers.  "Her nails have been Frenched up", my mind recognized.  At the nearest stoplight, her mouth met mine.  "She's wearing a fair amount of lip gloss and smells damn good," my mind recognized.  I have since figured out that these things are buying yes's.  I was naive, that's my only excuse.  

"Priscilla, why don't you take your panties off?"
"Okay," her sheepish voice responded.  For a girl who had gone a long way to make sure things were conducive to the act about to take place, she sure sounded tentative.  

As she and I made the trip back to our meeting place, I was impressed at her ability to focus on driving.  Despite the stop-and-go traffic, despite the men in utility trucks looking into the window at the girl with one foot in the seat and one hand on my hair, and despite the humming sound hokey-pokeying its way in and out, she was able to safely navigate the roads back to my car.  I remember the visual of her hand on mine between her legs as she grasped my hair with extra zest.  Thankfully, she waited until we came to a full and complete stop before she washed my hand with her orgasm.

After exchanging pleasantries, drying off some skin, and making jokes I got out of the car and went home.  I couldn't believe I had done that, and I still have problems understanding how everything had escalated so quickly. 

The extracurricular activities we shared at school? We were both in a musical.  

I played her father. 

  

1 comment: