Monday, March 23, 2009

I love you man

This weekend I saw the new movie with Paul Rudd.  Funny, real funny, and refreshing to not have a villainous woman to have to push against.  In the light of the bromoerotic title, I had to share this magical occurrence:

I felt like spring air might infectiously lift some other people's spirits over this week, so I posted on CL last night, with the hopes of striking while the iron is hot.  Of the 17 or so responses I got, at least 12 were guys.  Some of the 17 were guys wanting me to get with their wives or girlfriends or whatever, but the 12 others were gay.  I have gay friends, bisexual friends, and have been around a lot of LGBT people.  I don't have issue with it.  Disclaimers given, I don't like dudes in that way.  Nothing about a dude is erotic to me.  When some guy says something along the lines of:

"hey bro, I know you're straight, but I was wondering if you wanted me to suck you off.  won't be gay, just give you head and you leave.  How about it?"

There is so much wrong with that.  So much.  

I am so sorry, women.  For all of the idiots that try to talk to you about this kind of stuff.  If those 12 gay dudes hit me up like that, I can't imagine the pain you must suffer.  

Please accept my gender's apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment