Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm a Toys 'R' Us Kid, Continuation

The fun in her laugh as she jumps like a youth infect me, my grin turn to laughs of my own.  I can't jump on the bed without breaking it or the ceiling, but I can wrestle her to the ground.  Pillows are sacrificed, the pawns in our epic conflict for bedroom supremacy.  My size and strength are useless, she is making me laugh so hard, my muscles turn to useless weight.  We tumble and turn and roll and squeeze and bite and tickle and laugh.  The laughter is honest, guttural, mirthful.  
Eventually I win out. My abilities overcoming hers as we wind up in a breathless heap.  I pin her and announce my victory in her trademark fashion.  The Winner immediately starts touching herself, rubbing her moisture on my body, making me taste what she had been vicariously teasing me with all day.  It's so unfair of her to do.  She is fully aware that tasting that will garner the response she is looking for.  
I make my way down to her knees, out of reach of her devilish hands, and I rest my face upon her thighs.  As I catch my breath, she continues to rub herself, and I continue to take in the view.  Eventually, my self-control and feigned disinterest fail.  I place my strong, able hands between her knees and make room for myself.  
The scent is the first thing to assault my senses.  Full, round, individual, and incredibly arousing.  My eyes find hers while I collect the wetness making its way down her thighs.  My tongue glides across her skin like raindrops down a window.  Silent and effortlessly I make sure to enjoy every possible moment of teasing her.  Coming closer and closer with every pass, I pull with lips and teeth as my warm breath rolls over her waiting lips.  I take my time, slowly migrating towards the center of all things.  
I push her legs in opposite directions until they will go no further, and I look at what I will soon be enjoying.  A woman, in all her complexity and intricacy, shows her vulnerability before me. The pads of my fingers begin rubbing on the outside of her lips, keeping their grip despite an abundance of lubrication.  I open her to the waiting lips and tongue.  A full and deliberate breath rains upon her, followed by a pulsating flat tongue.  
Using concise and firm pressure, I begin manipulating my mouth around her clit.  While my tongue makes its presence known, my hands remember the skin I enjoyed earlier on her breasts.  The taste is intoxicating, each moment of enjoyment causing its own pulse within me. After making sure to suck, flick, lick, and all other verbs known to a pussy-enjoying man like myself, her clitoris, I shift my oral attention further down.
As much as she enjoys what I had been doing up to that point, she prefers to feel my tongue as far inside as possible.  I am for that as well, since it gives me the chance to taste her at her warmest place.  I start slow, tracing the diameter of her as I make my way in.  She draws breath more quickly as my pattern of attention follows a progression inward.  Eventually I enter her fully with a pointed tongue that presses upwards.  As my nose and lip exchange places rubbing her clit, I look to her with my eyes and see the pleasure spreading in her countenance.  
I want her to cum. Not for me, but for her.  To feel her pussy be rewarded with release while I taste and engage with the most tender part of her.  I close my eyes and keep my face in place as her thighs press my head.  The vice holds me, her back and hips pushing into me, I push back with the effort I can give, and her moans grow more audible.  Fingers grasp my hair, nails digging into my scalp, and I am now at her mercy as she is at mine.  Tightening around me, underneath me, I can feel the orgasm travel through her.  
I make my way into a more intimate position as she enjoys the warmth of my body holding hers.  She kisses me deeply, and giggles. It's not a laugh, it's a giggle.  I ask her what's so funny, and she cannot seem to help herself by responding with more giggling.  Eventually she manages to tell me that she had won again, and that she had done a good job of getting what she wanted that morning.  Just like a little girl tricks a little boy into doing what she wants, I had fallen victim to her games.
I don't wanna grow up, though. 

1 comment:

  1. That is a one hot description...lovely.

    ReplyDelete