Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SG, Wow

I called SG on Sunday to set up a time this week we could spend together.  I had decided over the weekend to be considerate, to be more accommodating to her, to maybe show her a little affection.  We said Wednesday would be good, no set time, no appointments to schedule around (I asked), nothing.  

It's Wednesday, I text her to tell her when and where.  She laughs and goes along. 

An hour beforehand, she says she can't make it.  She has something to do at 8. 

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH. What?

I just responded by saying it's best she and I not hang out anymore. 

When we talked the other night, I told her she was flakey, I told her she was sketchy, and that I would give her another shot if she would just grow up.  

I cannot fathom what on earth is wrong with this girl. I've never experienced someone like her. 

People will read this and say what I have said to myself multiple times: "That bitch is crazy, and a bad deal.  Run for your life!"

This truth does not escape me.  Something about her draws me to her. It may be the physical attraction, it may be the fact that I'm crazy a little (see video), or it may be the fact that I am just so goddamn bored I can't function.  

Whatever it is.  I just want school to start.  I'm going to rush, I'm going to be meeting mad bitches, and I'm going to just forget about her.  

I'm embarrassed. (I just noticed that the middle of that word has the words bare assed in it, kind of like assumed).  I feel like I got fooled for the second time, and as George W. Bush as my witness, that's just unacceptable.






2 comments: