Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Career Opportunities 3

I was supposed to meet SL and go with her to a party she was throwing as her security.  She didn't show.  I called her number to see what was up, and her roommate/lackey answered.  Roommate lackey said SL had tried to get in touch with me, to no avail, and that she had left.  I was irate, to say the least.  I checked all possible places, and no contact had been attempted. 

I sent a message to SL asking her what the fuck was up.  She responded by saying she was sorry, some things had happened, etc. etc.  I told her it was really frustrating, because the money she was going to pay would be sorely missed.

She quickly suggested that if it was money I wanted, she would just pay me the money and I could go on my way.  Here's where it gets strange...

Roommate lackey is a girl that is around my age, who SL felt sorry for, due to the history of abuse and neglect she had suffered.  SL also has a son who is about to start junior high.  SL suggested that I go get the money from her son, at her house.  

Uhhhhhh.  What?

She told me that I could just go get it from her son, as he knew the combination to her safe.  Now, I am still mad at this point, and I just want the money.  So I tell her I'm not going to pick up hundreds of dollars in cash from her son, it's just a bad thing, it's bad.  And not that I am the most holy or best of decision makers, but who puts their kid in that place?

I suggested that the kid give the money to Roommate, who could then meet me and give it to me.  What ensued can best be described as an arrangement of epic, weird, awkward, and unfortunate.  I didn't get my money, but I was at one point talking to the kid on yahoo, while speaking to the Roomate on the phone, while SL texted me.   

I found out that Roommate caused damage to SL's classic muscle car, then kid told SL that Roommate had been coming into his room every night for the past month while he slept. SL set up a sting to find out what was up, caught Roommate trying to do it again, and literally beat her up: black eye, broken nose, patches of hair ripped out

The Roommate said that she just enjoyed cuddling with the prepubescent boy, and didn't see anything wrong with it, despite her history of sexual abuse from a young age.  Oh, and Roommate had once propositioned me for sex, and I asked her about STD's (a smart move, I think).  She told me she had the following: "Hep. C., Genital Warts, and a few Crabs once".

HOLY EFFIN EFFER!

This is one of the strangest things I have taken part in over the past few months.  I don't even know what to say about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment