Saturday, August 8, 2009

Last night

I went to a party.  SG was there.  We hung out.  Some funny stuff happened.  I made her lift her dress up and show me her ass. She kept touching my business.  Eventually we talked...

I told her I didn't want to do anything with her except hang out, and talk and get to know her.  She said that I was too cool for her, too good for her, that she couldn't understand how I would be interested in her.  I am pretty sure she's crazy, but when we started making out, I didn't care.

Making out.  It's like roller coasters, it's like hammocks, it's like cotton boyshorts.  The simple pleasures.  

Tasty. Biting, sucking lips.

1 comment:

  1. Roller coasters, hammocks, boy shorts - I love the images you are creating. You are right, the simple pleasures indeed!

    ReplyDelete