Saturday, August 15, 2009

Career Opportunities

I recently met a stripper. She's in her early 30's, lives near me, and is pretty cool.  Oh, and she's not all strung out on drugs, nor is she trashy.  She basically has proposed a sugar momma relationship between she and I.  What in the world am I supposed to say to that? 

More on this later, but she did tell me I could make a lot of money dancing at bachelorette parties.  I wouldn't have to get fully naked, wear a man thong, or wax my unders.  I can make 300 dollars for like a few hours of doing what I do at house parties anyway.  I'm really considering it, as I am in need of funds.  But I do worry about telling people, as they probably have a pretty negative view of the whole thing.  If any one has any comments, like what would you think if someone you were dating told you they had done something like that.

Last night, a friend of mine was showing someone else her modeling pictures.  We had been swimming all day, and told me that she wanted to shoot with me in the pictures with her. She does a lot of nude stuff, but it's like forms and shapes nude, not dirty nude.  I am excited to have a new opportunity, as I think modeling sounds fun. 

2 comments:

  1. I would be careful about the dancing - although I wouldn't judge it some people would and it is the kind of thing that can follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to do it. The money is very appealing, but it's just too much of a skeleton to follow me

    ReplyDelete