Monday, August 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday

The questions for TMI Tuesday revolve around stuff I can't always relate to.  This week is a great example.  So instead, I'ma do my own thang.

1. If I am attempting to pick up women, I know I cannot go wrong with a classic button up shirt, wool slacks, and tasteful oxfords.  I think women dig that. If that's too dressy for the venue, I prefer a pair of jeans with a t shirt.
2. I have never measured my member, and I never will.  That is knowledge one does not need to know. I cannot change it, and if it is not where I would want it to be (which, I think most men would agree on a number somewhere around 8.5-9"), then I will be burdened with the knowledge of my inadequacy.  So I would rather not know and just let it be its own thing.
3. That being said, I have some sort of turn on trying to compare myself to other men. Girls I talk nasty with can turn me on by being honest about the size of their previous partners, how each felt, and where mine compares (gasp! I have camera on my computer).
4. Following those last two thoughts, I am not worried about my inadequacies.  :">
5. I think girls should thank their lucky stars that they don't have to manage the difficulties that testicles are. Honestly, sometimes I wish they were removable, like I could just put them on when I needed them. Summer time is not a fun time for my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment