Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Worth Pouting Over

The Winner, who I have gotten closer to lately after choosing to stop hiding within myself, and I have spoken for close to 9 months.  I have a webcam, and have used this when speaking to her on multiple occasions.   She has, in the past, whined and pouted and complained and cried about the fact that I don't want to be exclusive with her.  

Exclusive with someone I have never seen in person.  

Never seen smile in real time, don't even know for certain if she is who she says she is.

I don't believe in exclusivity to begin with.  

She's off her nut.

When she told me a few weeks ago that she was buying a webcam, I was immediately happy. Not because I wanted to see her naked or any of that stuff, because, I don't have those intentions immediately in mind.  Instead, I just want to see her laugh, her smile, her eyes respond to my jokes.  I just wanted to connect. To see how my words could be read in her face. 

I still haven't seen her face. She told me the shipping has been delayed on the product, due to some labor dispute on the West coast.  

I'm sure most of you are thinking what I am, "She's lying, she isn't who she says she is.  She could go to her local Best Buy and get the webcam without any shipping worries."

I have to believe her. Because that's what people do, they trust.  I continue to trust in what she says. I don't think I should anymore.  I don't think she's earned my trust. 

I think for all her bitching about my hesitance to be exclusive, she has not given me any reason to want to.  

I think I should give her something to pout about.  

I want to know what everyone else thinks.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I am skeptical about her intentions with the webcam. It really isn't that hard. And yes, if she really REALLY wanted to have you see her, she would have gotten one a long time ago.

    But maybe she is insecure or is just worried you won't like her? I dunno.

    And how can she want to be exclusive if you've never met in person? What if she's a liar? I'm only looking out for you.

    ReplyDelete