Monday, September 14, 2009

A Busy Week

This week promises to be busy, rather, it has already begun to be busy.  Before I move into that hullabaloo, a quick glimpse back at the weekend:

Friday night, a few friends and I went to a massive party.  As far as house parties go, I've never seen a bigger one.  People were paying $5  a cup for some vodka and orange soda, and with about 500 people coming throughout the night, I would imagine the fellas hosting the party probably brought cash to Best Buy the following day to pay for a new HDTV for the house.  Pretty damn smart.  While I was there, I met a girl who is 5'; I like shorter girls, but didn't realize until then just how short that is.  

My family is in the process of moving, and Saturday I did handy man work around the new and the current, soon to be former, house.  Pardon my Tim Taylor moment, but few things reinforce one's masculinity like lifting heavy stuff and using tools effectively. 

Sunday I watched the Dallas Cowboys win, the remainder of some poor football (really, Rams?) and then went to an induction ceremony for the fraternity I joined.  It wasn't anything special, just dress up, repeat some oaths, etc. etc.  I don't completely understand how the pledge process works, but it looks like pledge=bitch.  I'm a senior, and I'll just make the freshman pledges do it.  

As for this week:

More moving.

A date with the 5' girl. 

Flag football.

Pledge events.

Three, count em, three tests.

It's only Monday. 

I love being busy. I feel like I'm doing something, and God knows I need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment