Monday, November 9, 2009

She's a Little Young

I have dated women who are older than me always.  There have been a few passing fancies for girls who are a few months younger than me, but nothing serious, nothing physical, nothing that counts.  Recently, a girl has spent some time around me, thanks to her being friends with my younger brother's girlfriend.  She is younger than me, and very very cute.  Great smile, pretty eyes, looking good in her little thin girl sweats (I love those). 

I anticipate most of the people who read my blog are older than me, and are probably thinking, "Younger than you? Good God, man, don't break the law!" All silly and projected dramatic thoughts aside, she can buy tobacco and vote, so I won't be doing any time in the pokey. 

I don't know exactly how to feel about this.  You see, I would not have any problem with taking this girl to get a smoothie and make out with her. But she's about to finish high school, and yikes! The fact that she touches me a lot when she comes over, and the fact that I have to mentally recite Bible verses when she's around, mean that something there is worth exploring.  If anyone would please give me their input on this subject I would appreciate it, because I need someone's perspective-- someone who isn't bound by their own idiotic worries about people's judgment.  

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment