Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Intake Form

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
Name-Paddlemonster (the kayaking implement, or the rougher stuff, if you prefer)
Sex- Male, confused a little about what may be expected of me
Age- I'm in college, and not one of the creepy 40 year old freshmen
Ethnicity- White. I've got Cherokee heritage, but doesn't everyone?
Sexual Orientation- Heterosexual, but only making out, anything else would be too much at this point.
Preferred Method of Contact- Text message during my physiological psychology class
Academic Information- Currently a student, but that won't last much longer if this doesn't work.
Referred by- The people who said this was my only free option.
PRESENTING CONCERNS
Briefly describe what brought you in today- Dull and hollow affect, lack of sex and competitive drive, inability to concen....
LEVEL OF IMPACT
How much do these concerns interfere with your: (1-5)
Academic Performance-4
Emotional Well-Being-3
Social Activities-4
Daily Routine-2
MENTAL HEALTH HISTORY
Have you received mental health treatment in the past?- Nothing helpful, but definitely treatment of some kind.
Have you purposely injured yourself without suicidal intent?- Unless you count SG, no.

I just wanted to rid myself of my smart ass answers before I went to my appointment.  The therapist I am seeing is a woman, I am interested to see how that affects my perception. 

Either way, I am looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment