Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HNT: Where my name originates


I sent an email to someone, and my nickname for this gmail account was on there. They said something about what did it mean, etc., when I responded that it had to do with my enjoyment of kayaking, they said they were concerned I was into something more sinister.  As moronic as that is to say to someone you don't even know, I suppose some people who have read some of the posts, and didn't know any better, could assume I have a thing for spanking.  Not to discount my fondness for the limited spanking opportunities I have had, but it obviously stems from my thing for paddle sports: kayaking, rafting, etc.  If you are interested in getting into paddling, I would honestly love to talk to you about it.  I get impassioned and grinny when I talk about it to someone else, so ask away. Is this a great picture, or what? Natural beauty speaks to me, in women, and in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment