Thursday, December 9, 2010

Spirits, Expelled.

On the lighter side of things, any one who has enough personal experience with male ejaculation knows that no two cumshots are the same. One may just be average from beginning to end, the next may be more of a low volume, multiple squeeze affair. Some may be two normal releases followed by a massive third. These can vary both in quantity and velocity for each pump, so you understand the statistical opportunities for variance.

I don't think, honestly, that what I'm about to say is worthy of a high five or celebration, even though I think there are enough women who would take note of it, I don't think I am Peter North.

My first gf, the one who is a dirty whore and can enjoy her lifetime of average and unremarkable life with a drunk just like her dad, used to comment on the amount and strength of my ejaculations with the same tone a disapproving wife noticing her husband's "interesting" outfit for her planned double date: "That's a big mess, I don't really like messing up my towels so much". She also denied me oral sex and any cum shot placement near her face because of the volume and strength. It's not every time, maybe half or a third, but enough to know not to let my guard down.

I say all this because the other day, I gave myself a facial, because the first two pumps were moderate and the third shot came out of nowhere like one of those fountains at a plaza where kids play. It was a total shock, and suddenly I had cum from my hair to my chin. The first facial I've ever given to anyone, and it was to myself. AWESOME. And I don't know what girls are complaining about, it's not that bad, and I actually laughed about it afterwards. Don't tell anyone, because I'm pretty sure giving a dude a facial is gay. Or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment