Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beginning

I don't know exactly how to say this but......
I have been reading other people's blogs: reading about the adventures, the whims, the rants, the politics, the harmonics, the sodomists, the hedonists, the follies, the dripping lips of QWERTY.  The purpose of this blog is to tell someone about my life, the Jekyll and Hyde (and another side I can't find a clever name for) that exists.  I want to just let it happen in a natural way, and to be honest with it.  Perhaps the first step towards finding reality is acknowledging its presence after the fact; seeking it out in a way impossible at the time and reconciling it with what you perceived.  The marriage of the two may be growth, may be truth, or just may be inane existential ramblings of a college-aged, over-thinking, male.  Does it really matter enough for me to question?

Obviously, or else I wouldn't be writing this.

The name comes from something I read on a door.  Something that, at the time was incredibly perfect.  When I least expected it and when I most needed to hear it, these words scrolled across my perspective:
Everyone is Waiting
For you to be as Great As they always knew you were
Be unafraid

No comments:

Post a Comment